Here at Threadheads, we celebrate students who strive for excellence, and we are proud to launch our first scholarship for an outstanding university student.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students who are enrolled in arts or design programs and attending an accredited university within Australia
The Threadheads scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1,000 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board, or any education-related expense
There are no GPA requirements and no application forms. This is our way of giving back—supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through education
- Scholarship name: Threadheads $1,000 Scholarship
- Deadline: June 30, 2021. No applications will be accepted after that date
- Scholarship value: $1,000
- Number of scholarships available: One per year
Who Can Apply?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be enrolled in an arts and/or design program
- Must be a legal resident of Australia or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited Australian university, college, or school
How to Apply
To apply, the applicant must write a 300-word essay on how the arts have influenced their life and include a supplementary portfolio for their particular discipline
Essays must be sent to email@example.com as an attached Word document file, along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use “Threadheads $1,000 Scholarship | Full Name” as the attachment file name and subject line
Only one submission per person is allowed. Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility based on the abovementioned criteria
By applying, you agree to allow Threadheads to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen winner
Send us your response following the guidelines above. Our team will pick the best response and will notify the winner via email on or before July 30, 2021. The winner should respond in seven days; otherwise, another awardee will be selectedFor further information, interested students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.