The Great Monster Off Kanagawa T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Pick a men's or women's style
- Relaxed fit
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Got this for my son who is 24. He really loved it, it was true to size and a really nice dense cotton quality t-shirt. Will definitely shop here aglain.
Love my tshirt. Will buy again
Awesome shirt wicked quality gets a laugh as well thanks guys will be back for more
Great quality product, fantastic service
Excellent will order again
My partner suggested I check out Threadheads and I'm glad I did. The shirt quality is amazing. Most places like the chain stores have this terrible thin material that will stretch and become lacklustre in just a few months worth of washes. I can tell I'm gonna get more than a few years from these beauties. That being said, I've recently noticed the Wishlist has gone. This is has stopped me from giving these guys a full 5 stars. The first night I went shopping. I went through the ENTIRE catalogue and favourited everything I saw myself wearing for my next late night "retail therapy" strike. Sadly, I will have to do it all again... Every. Single. Time. I want to check out the store. I'm sorry, you guys need to sort it out ASAP! I want to buy more shirts, but y'all gotta realise browsing for more than an hour... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT! - Peace, Love and all that shite xoxo
PS. I bought the utterly amazing, Smile Mona Lisa (no longer available), Live Fast! Eat Trash!, High Above The World (no longer available) and Steamed Hams Tote Bag. Like I said, AMAZING QUALITY!
PPS. I did have a verified buyer token from 25 February 2022, but that shit expired after 21 days. Why? My inbox is chock full of fucking spam. Only legit emails stand out to me.