I Have Lived 1000 Lives T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Exclusive design by Threadheads
- Pick a men's or women's style
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Excellent will order again
My partner suggested I check out Threadheads and I'm glad I did. The shirt quality is amazing. Most places like the chain stores have this terrible thin material that will stretch and become lacklustre in just a few months worth of washes. I can tell I'm gonna get more than a few years from these beauties. That being said, I've recently noticed the Wishlist has gone. This is has stopped me from giving these guys a full 5 stars. The first night I went shopping. I went through the ENTIRE catalogue and favourited everything I saw myself wearing for my next late night "retail therapy" strike. Sadly, I will have to do it all again... Every. Single. Time. I want to check out the store. I'm sorry, you guys need to sort it out ASAP! I want to buy more shirts, but y'all gotta realise browsing for more than an hour... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT! - Peace, Love and all that shite xoxo
PS. I bought the utterly amazing, Smile Mona Lisa (no longer available), Live Fast! Eat Trash!, High Above The World (no longer available) and Steamed Hams Tote Bag. Like I said, AMAZING QUALITY!
PPS. I did have a verified buyer token from 25 February 2022, but that shit expired after 21 days. Why? My inbox is chock full of fucking spam. Only legit emails stand out to me.
High quality tees and printing. Will definitely be getting more!
Great new t and great service too
We have made a few purchases from ThreadHeads. Love the funny, witty and unique artwork. But unlike a lot of novelty apparel, the quality is good too - t-shirts are well-fitting and don't shrink or skew in the wash, the hoodie was soft and reasonably thick - please don't ever cheapen off your base product!
The team are also really helpful and friendly, have been obliging when we've had questions or issues.
And if you're having a sad day, read the FAQ page on their website for a bit of a chuckle!
Excellent quality shirts.